This week I..
- put over 600 miles on my car
- cleaned out my spare room to find treasures for the garage sale, believe me this was a huge feat
- Set up the garage sale and then manned it for 2 days
- walked in the Relay For Life as a survivor
- walked 23 training miles so far… still have tomorrow
- broke my smartphone, hopefully only temporarily (ps this means i have no texting ability right now as my touch screen is not working)
- raised $765 for the 3 Day for the Cure
- donated hundreds of dollars worth of garage sale items to an MS Walk fundraiser for next weekend
- burned my hair part really good
- burned my nose so i can look like rudolph
- met my newest cousin Arizona Elizabeth
- uhmm… oh yeah worked about 45 hrs this week
- completely exhausted myself… meaning I need to get off the computer and go to bed even though its only 8pm
I still have tomorrow and I plan on at least doing to the laundry, changing the cat litter, celebrating my mom’s birthday, cleaning the house, walking 3 miles, uploading some pictures, and maybe writing a blog?
All in all, an amazing whirlwind of a week!