I was tagged by Big Red at Neurons Turn Me On for this award: "This award means you're really going places, Baby. You'll still be blogging about your great adventures 10 years from now, and I'll still be reading them."
- Link back to the blogger who sent you this award
- Post where you would like to be in 10 years
- Pass it on to 10 other special bloggers!
I’m passing this award to:
- Jen @ Reflections
- Lacey @ Crazy Lacey Days
- Kristi @ …And Baby Makes 3!
- Dr. Grumpy @ Dr. Grumpy in the House
- Kate @ After Cancer, Now What
- Adelina & Dori @ Too Much on our Plait
- Baldylocks @ The Adventures of Baldylocks
- Vanessa @ Coconutter Strutters
- Lindsey @ Our Little Wolfe Pack
- Angie @ Kudlas sKoop
Sooooo here’s an attempt to answer the question…
In 10 years I will be *gasp* 40yrs old! I hope to God at that point that I have found the love of my life and that he loves me back… I suppose we should get married at some point and maybe have a kiddo or two? Still undecided if kiddos are in my future or not given my medical history… I will have a house that I don’t have to clean, preferably in a warmer climate… My cats plan on living forever so Moses Jean and Gilbert Sullivan will be lounging in the sunshine streaming into the warmer climate home… I will have been back to Germany a zillion times and will have traveled to a few new places too… maybe my hair will be pink…
Hmmmm… to be honest I have no idea what the next 10yrs will bring! If you had asked me 10yrs ago where I would be now I surely wouldn’t have said I would be managing departments at multiple hospitals or that I would be single and childless or that I would raise tens of thousands of dollars for cancer research or that I would be a cancer survivor myself! I think I've given up on having concrete plans for my future because as the saying goes…
“If you want to make God laugh, tell Him your plans”