I don’t know what it is exactly but lately I've felt drained of any ounce of creativity or energy. Ok the energy thing I get because I'm pretty sure my meds aren’t quite right yet but I think I should be able to reserve my right to still feel creative! Maybe I'm just getting the winter blahs and if only the sun would come out tomorrow… Maybe I just need to make a change in my life… but where/what? Some things I have done to perk up my spirits in the past include:
- Redesigning a room in my house – not as fun when limited by apartment living but hey!
- Getting my hair cut and/or colored – currently contemplating auburn…hmmm
- Planning a vacation… now who to take with me?
- Buying lots of stuff – clothes mostly – a dangerous option but can be combined with #1 or #3 if you plan a trip to IKEA to buy stuff to redesign your house!
- Organize something – closet, books, scrapbooking stuff – you name it! Can also be combined with 1, 3, & 4!
What would you suggest?